Empowering African youth globally.
Atlantic Victoria Foundation is the leading international Pan-African, non-governmental organization in Africa working globally to empower youth, champion ledership and faster Socio-Economic Independence in Africa as a whole..
Bringing to fore-front the role of far-sighted Intellectualism in consolidating contextual African efforts to Holistic Development focusing on the “African / Youth Gifted Intellectual.”
Aims and Objectives
- Creating trans-generational Intellectual guidance and leadership in Africa.
- Offering consultancy services to any African Governments, traditional Kingdoms, etc,that want to transcend from adverse conditions to Holistic Development.
- Synchronize contextual African societies into an African holistic development agenda as opposed to indigenous internal separatist pathways.
- Working to ensure the right intellectual mass of graduates that will inflict change in the different levels where they are in any African social setting.
- Working to synchronize and bridge the gap between African and localized domestic agendas in order to pull the much needed intellectual, psychological and physical efforts towards Domestic Holistic development.